Monday 30 May 2011

Are those eBay books, that tell you how to earn lots of money even true?

Are those eBay books, that tell you how to earn lots of money even true?

They’re advertised @ 99 cents for a PDF file. I would just like to know. As no reviews have ever said if it worked. And IF i was ever to buy one, I would want to know I am not wasting a penny.

Answer by Mike
The books I’ve seen which “claim to help you make money” are mostly self-help books. They don’t tell you what to do as much as give you motivation.

I’d recommend Think and Grow Rich, a classic by Napoleon Hill.

What do you think? Answer below!

AD&D Books Set
ebay books

Image by Alexandre Lemieux

I’m new to selling. How long should I list my books on ebay? Does it do better to leave them longer? I listed several earlier this week for 3 days and 4 didn’t sell and I didn’t get a whole lot of activity on the others. Sold them but not for much.

Thanks for your help

Answer by Craig W
It depends if your auction is Buy it Now or a regular auction?
at a regular eBay auction, It is a 7 day time auction. I would keep at 7 day. More people view your listing
For Buy it Now, you need 10 positive feedback points. That is easy to get with bidding on penny auctions with no shipping to get easy 10 point feedback to set up Buy it Now!
check out this free e-book. It the best a read about selling on eBay.com http://myfreeebooksonline.weebly.com/the-best-how-to-ebay-ebook-ever-writen.html

Answer by Roddy
Books tend to do poorly on eBay. I’ve got six boxes of them I couldn’t get rid of. For best results consider your listing time. When are most people at work and when are most at home? In the winter months it is safe to list them on weekends. In the summer months it may be better to have them end on a week day.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Letters give glimpse of history
Through a series of coincidences in a short period of time, a purchase destined for eBay, a dress at an estate sale worn in a bicentennial parade and boxes stored in a granddaughter's sewing room, we have the background material from two books – men who served in World War II and "The Granite Town."
Read more on The Cabinet

cgi.ebay.co.uk This is a great collection of Audio Books available in our eBay Store. Over 1’000 Audio Books, on 11 DVDs. Almost 50GB of MP3 Files, in one convenient package. Also Check out other items for sale at our website & eBay Shop. www.theinfomarket.co.uk stores.ebay.co.uk
Video Rating: 0 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment