Tuesday 31 May 2011

Is there a way I can get LimeWire to automatically start other movies when the earlier ones have completed?

Is there a way I can get LimeWire to automatically start other movies when the earlier ones have completed?

OK So I’ve been downloading a lot of stuff from LimeWire lately. I usually download them at night, so is there a way I can get LimeWire to start new movies once the ancient ones have completed. Say I have 5 movies to download, once the first one is finished I want LimeWire to automatically start the second one then the third one, that way. Is it possible to do that with LimeWire?

Answer by lala_1234
go to “tools” and under that go to “downloads”. where it says “maximum downloads”, exchange the number to 1. then click ok.
click all the movies you want to download and only one movie at a time will download. after one is done, it will download the next one and so on and so forth. that way, all your speed will concentrate on one download at a time.

Add your own answer in the comments!

limewire_langstatus_langwindow
limewire

Image by Gubatron
This is the new International Localization window

So I bought and installed LimeWire Pro and downloaded already two songs from there. I can place them into iTunes but they go into a separate folder called 1′s Limewire Tunes or something like that. And even if I can still listen to them on my computer while iTunes is on, I can’t go them around anywhere to my playlists or corresponding them with my iPod! Does any person have a clue how to do this?
Thanks!

Answer by purplechexmix
Like I have Frostwire, the faker but safer version of Limewire installed into my computer. And when I open up iTunes, there is already a playlist called “@^*&#$ ^*@’s (my name) Frostwire Tunes”. im sorry i dont know how liimewire’s playlist works but just go to iTunes, click File>Add File to LIbrary> and select the media file where you place all your limewire downloads into. hope this helped :D

Answer by Dillon
No. I don’t get why public use Limewire with iPods. If you’re too cheap to buy legal music, why are paying more for an iPod instead of just getting a MP3 player?

Unfortunately for you, iPods are made for and are compatible with iTunes.

Answer by Megan
you can try this converter: http://mp4-converter.info/
1. download converter
2. click the button “select files”
3. click the button “convert”
4. click the button “copy to iPod”
Use batch conversion mode to save time and convert your entire music and record library with one click!

Answer by Fun Stuff Productions
NOTE: Frostwire/Limerwire is illegal unless songs you are downloading have CC on any side of them!

Give your answer to this question below!
Was Napster or iTunes more influential?
The top few may be simple to name, but how would you round out the field? Read our picks and then choose for yourself.
Read more on CNET


No comments:

Post a Comment