Monday 30 May 2011

What type of file format does Yahoo! Music download in? (wma, mp3)?

What type of file format does Yahoo! Music download in? (wma, mp3)?

I just want to know if the Yahoo! Music subscription downloads the music in wma. format or .mp3 format? Napster downloads in .wma and I want to find a reliable service that downloads in .mp3

Answer by Alex Is Fobe
mp3, m4a, mainly

Give your answer to this question below!

Queen “Lady Mae” Verizon v-cast
yahoo music download

Image by Queen Lady Mae
Download Lady Mae’s Music on, Itunes, , Verizon,

Not all the time, but sometimes when i download music to put on my subscription compatable player. the music does not show up under my music. but if i go to my hard drive and look under my music it is there. why, i am really getting frustrated with the poor support from yahoo.

Answer by Nicki
Report it.

Answer by angel h
This is surely the easiest way to download music that I’ve ever seen .
Straight to the point, no annoying ads or popup…I love it! Check it out yourself http://www.flickrmusic.com

What do you think? Answer below!
6 alternatives to Google Music Beta (Yahoo! News)
Yahoo! News – Google announced the Google Music Beta service during its recent I/O conference. Essentially, Google Music Beta will allow you to upload 20,000 of your songs to a virtual “locker,” which you can access anywhere via the web or your Android device. Google …
Read more on Yahoo! Tech Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment