Tuesday 31 May 2011

When I am on yahoo messenger people can tell that I am playing pool even when invisible?

When I am on yahoo messenger people can tell that I am playing pool even when invisible?

How can I make that so it doesn’t happen? I don’t want public to know that I am avoiding them and I don’t want public to know when the last time I played yahoo pool was any.

Answer by srena
in the preferences section under privacy. uncheck the “exchange my reputation automatically” before a live audience yahoo games.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Yahoo links me
yahoo pool

Image by Ian Wilson
The question is answered. Yahoo place a pool of photo’s of Christmas lights from around the world collectively and mine was the first in the set, and also the picture (a crop) featured on the main page.

It’s generated, so far, 139,853 hits on my photo and a pretty massive spill over onto my additional pictures. Just a very thin slice of the whole Yahoo user base I would guess, but more than enough.

In yahoo pool, there is groups like Pool Huslers, Rack It Up, Pool Party, etc. How do you make your own group? Please tell me!

Answer by por que lloras basil?
don’t they have a FAQ for that? or a help section? question one of the public that play there with you, they should know. or question the party leader.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Jose Baez Struggles Against Weight of Opinion in Casey Anthony Trial
COMMENTARY | There are two Casey Anthony murder trials going on simultaneously. One of them is life conducted in the court of public opinion, another is for the benefit of the jury and the trial lawyers. Which of these trials interests public the most?
Read more on ContributorNetwork via Yahoo! News

3rd record of Yahoo Pool trickshots , this ones probably the best , comment it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment