Tuesday 31 May 2011

How do I move my Google Sites home page back to the top?

How do I move my Google Sites home page back to the top?

I accidentally moved my Google Sites Home page and it is now a sub page. No matter what instructions I try from online sources, it continues to be a sub page of another page.

Answer by UKJay
Your question isn’t clear.

Are you trying to get you site rank on Google, and when you search for your site in google, it only shows you sub page?

If that’s what you asking is then that means that Google’s bot been on your site when you removed the homepage. No matter what you do, it won’t change till it Visits your site again. You can look at the date of its visit by clicking Cached.

Contact me if I can be helpful, but I am not too sure about what you trying to do.

Answer by athreyakb@ymail.com
Well you cant do anything about it if it’s a sub page.
But you can copy the whole html of the page by clicking edit page and clicking html and then deleting that page and making a new page called home page and pasting the html.
So that page will not be a subpage and make sure when you click create page you click it as not under anything.

Visit my websites to see how it is done:

http://sites.google.com/site/gamewebgroup/
http://sites.google.com/site/scaredtohell/

Give your answer to this question below!

Google Sites(グーグル サイト)
google sites

Image by suzukik
Google Sites – Googleでウェブサイトを作ろう – 海外SEO情報ブログ

I know there is a way to make your own website templates on Google sites where you can create your own website, i’m sick of using someone else’s. How can i make my own?

My websites are under Google sites.

Answer by michelle
https://www.google.com/support/sites/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=156481

Give your answer to this question below!
Official: Google +1 Button For Websites Comes Tomorrow
It's official. Google's +1 button for web sites will be coming tomorrow. A launch partner accidentally tipped the news of the launch to TechCrunch , and Google's since confirmed with me that the launch will be happening.
Read more on Search Engine Land

This tutorial will show you how to edit and add various media to your Google Site. It is highly recommended you watch the first Google Site tutorial on this channel prior to watching the Google Sites videos. Please subscribe to our channel, rate our videos, and leave comments. If you have any questions or suggestions that you do not want to post directly to our channel, email us at radfordeducation@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment