Monday 30 May 2011

Help with the title of a Christian pop song?

Help with the title of a Christian pop song?

I heard this song on the radio the additional day and it really spoke to me…I tried to search for it online but can’t seem to find a match…
The only lyrics I really remember was part of the chorus, something like…
“Give me power to praise you and like to like you”
I know that’s not much but it’s a unique song and isn’t something you would usually hear from a Christian song

Thanks!

Answer by Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-WNIaEMMdk

Theres the song.

Answer by Gothic Shadow
Go to lyricsondemand.com and place in the part of the song you remember. It will help you find it.

Answer by KAL
I can’t find that phrase (or any close variation thereof) on any lyrics sites (or anywhere else). …and it doesn’t ring any bells for me (I listen exclusively to K-Like and Air One…mostly the latter). If you’re sure you have it right, then I’d guess it is a groundbreaking new song and it hasn’t had time for the lyrics to hit the Internet yet. …any that or it is VERY ancient and VERY obscure (e.g., a track off an ancient album by an artist that never “made it huge” and the song was never unrestricted as a single). Another possibility is that it was a song written and performed by a community artist…some community Christian stations feature “demos” by community artists.

Your best bet is to call the station where you heard it and question the DJs if they know…if anyone is going to know it is the DJ that played the song.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Alhambra concert will show case talent and raise funds for artists with disabilities
ALHAMBRA – An Alhambra High School junior carried the tune of his first song to the strumming of guitar strings inside the school’s dimly lit auditorium before a group of 10 – an audience much smaller than the one he’ll be the theater in front of in a week.
Read more on Pasadena Star-News

Shackles

Price: $ 9.99

Sarah Geronimo 6th Album entitled “Music And Me” 14 songs w/ the 3rd carrier single “May maybe Have Been” Track List: 1. Right Here Coming up 2. Lost In Your Eyes 3. Can This Be Like 4. Listen To Your Heart 5. Have You Ever 6. Please Be Careful With My Heart (duet with Christian Bautista) 7. Fall For You 8. May maybe Have Been 9. Before I Fall In Like 10.You Changed My Life In A Moment 11.Never Gonna Let You Go 12.Something New In My Life 13.Very Special Like Bonus Track: 14.Record Breaker This Album was produced by: Christian De Walden Please Grab your First Copy Now… Also available online: www.opmonline.com “no copyright infringement intended” -for promotional purposes only photo credits to: www.sarahgeronimo.com @All Rights Reserved to VIVA Records


No comments:

Post a Comment