Wednesday 27 April 2011

How can I download audio from youtube videos for free?

How can I download audio from youtube videos for free?

Alright, so I really like this girl’s videos on youtube. She’s like a really excellent singer, and she does covers for recent songs, & I want them on my ipod. So what is a website I can use that can convert the youtube video toa mp3 audio.
One that is:
-Free
-No viruses
-No installations
-Not complicated
-Unlimited downloads a day

Answer by NameisOscar
http://audio.online-convert.com/convert-to-mp3
hope it helps i use it for my psp
download anytime you want
no installation
no virus
simple just place the url and click convert

Answer by Thomas McNeill
If you have Firefox they have a simple adding that adds a download as mp3 button I use a lot, I believe it uses the site, which you can use on any browser:

http://www.video2mp3.net/

It requires no downloads and is safe too. You copy and paste the take up and voila! Simple :)

Answer by Josh
http://www.video2mp3.net/

There’s the rare pop up, but it works. :) I even used this for a school project. :P

Answer by J. C.
I cannot give you that No installations part, because in my experience all the websites don’t work or are full of viruses. What I do is I use “Simple YouTube Downloader” Add-on for firefox to download Mp4′s Then I run the Mp4 through “Free M4a To Mp3 Converter”. This produced Mp3′s which I can then place directly into my MP3 player.

Answer by FREEMAKE
Most of the video downloaders are not working now as YouTube altered their site a bit behind the scenes. As far as I know, the only thing that works is Freemake Video Downloader. It is free too!!

What do you reckon? Answer below!

A Yamaha and 2 Casios
download youtube audio

Image by Jacob Whittaker
Theres a couple of MP3 tracks that use these here and here, and a webcast here.

The Casio 101 was used on these videos among others- Timing,Digitalisation, COS K08

www.jacobwhittaker.co.uk

Any free programme that downloads the audio of videos from youtube?

Answer by Lizzy
If you’re by Mozilla Firefox as your web browser, there is this brilliant addon simply named “Simple YouTube Video Downloader”

down-loadable here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10137/

Answer by Tim
Try going to TuneNabber (http://tunenabber.com/), enter the URL of the video you want to extract the audio from, and click the “Nab MP3″ button.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Kitsap library system welcomes news about Kindle
Although downloadable materials still make up only a part of Kitsap Regional Library’s pool, demand is growing quick. A federal grant to expand the county’s fiber optic network will help meet the demand.
Read more on The Kitsap Sun

download-megavideo.com Sorry the ancient Youtube site doesn’t work anymore, use the above to download from megavideo.


No comments:

Post a Comment