Tuesday 26 April 2011

pixies fans: surfer rosa or doolittle?

pixies fans: surfer rosa or doolittle?

which one do you like better and why?

Answer by Ten
Doolittle
It has better songs Like Monkey Gone to Heaven and Debaser
Surfer Rosa is ok too

Answer by Alain
It’s hard to pick between them. They’ve both got some of my absolute favorite Pixies songs.

But I’ll go with Surfer Rosa for Albini’s production, and for “Oh My Golly!” and “I’m Amazed”.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Pixies_Doolittle_015
pixies doolittle

Image by Slick Vic
And on to Doolittle!

See everywhere this picture was taken. [?]

Which album do you reckon is better?

Answer by Cold Roses
Surfer Rosa….One of the wildest rides I’ve taken with an album.

Answer by weisse
Surfer Rosa

Answer by Return Of Jackyl
Surfer Rosa. I’m obsessed with Bone Machine.

Answer by boredom127
Doolittle opened my eyes to a whole world of music that existed outside of radio. Sooo, I vote Doolittle

Answer by FiveRings
both are fantastic but if i could only have one it would liable be doolittle

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Iconic Pixies embrace hit album ‘Doolittle’ on the road
The Pixies' "Doolittle" has done a lot since it came out in 1989.
Read more on The Oakland Press


No comments:

Post a Comment