Wednesday 27 April 2011

How do I stop yahoo messenger update from poping up on my trillian?

How do I stop yahoo messenger update from poping up on my trillian?

I upgraded to yahoo messenger because I kept getting pop-up bring up to date notifications, and disabled the yahoo toolbar that downloaded along with the bring up to date. Now each time my Trillian starts I get a pop-up to bring up to date Yahoo messenger (which I already did) and a yahoo admin contact embeds itself in my Trillian. How do I stop these annoying features without getting rid of Yahoo alltogether?

Answer by ♫Right Colors☺
You need to bring up to date Trillian. Trillian has to access the Yahoo Servers in order for you to be able to chat with your contacts, and Yahoo is sensing that whatever Trillian is by to do so is outdated. I believe the latest Trillian is the Trillian Astra version 4.0.0.117.
http://www.trillian.im/download/

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Yahoo! Messenger Thinks I’m German – 07/08/09
yahoo messenger

Image by DavidErickson
I don’t know why, but Yahoo! Messenger thinks I’m a German now. I’m not.

There are quite a few people in yahoo chatrooms who know how to “boot” users and/or jam up their yahoo messenger with error scripts. Hackers also have tried to transfer malicious files to my computer via yahoo messenger also. How does one keep yahoo messenger safe? Should I just uninstall yahoo messenger all together?

Answer by oblivioustroll
be converted into a hacker your self and fight fire with fire.

Answer by Cutter
who the hell uses yahoo messenger? but for your question i’ll have to question my friend he knows how to hack $ hit though i don’t remember him charitable pple bugs or anything. we just use it for the fun $ hit

Answer by BigBear
i keep my messenger safe from spammer and hacker like that by login in meebo or any other browser based messenger. they cant attack you from there

Add your own answer in the comments!
BP expects to restart drilling in Gulf in H2
Reuters – BP said on Wednesday it expected to be back drilling in the Gulf of Mexico in the second half of the year, following a drilling ban imposed due to its oil spill last year.
Read more on Yahoo! Conservational

AGPtek 4 Channel USB 2.0 DVR Audio/Video Capture/Surveillance Dongle Adapter support windows Vista 32-bit for NetMeeting, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ w/ AGPtek USB All in one card reader

  • 4 channels video input in one card, the maximum show/recording rate is 25 fps under PAL format, and 30 fps under NTSC format.
  • 1 channel audio input. 4 screen show modes are available. Multi alarm triggering method: sensor, motion, video loss, and HDD space shortage
  • Support multi-channel playback, searching by time/date and recording events, images can be zoom/capture/save/print/backup.
  • Messaging applications: NetMeeting, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ.System: Windows 98/ME,Windows 2000,Windows XP, Vista 32-bit

4CHANNEL USB2.0 DVR is the safety system of ideal design for home/office/shop guard or baby care function; users can do their own security by simple installation. It is the cost-effective solution to replace commercial VCR tape recorder, which also supports stable digitize video record and simple manages the recorded data via index of date and time. Thats it, makes your life more safety and simpler.Features:* 4 channels video input in one card, the maximum show/recording rate is 25 fps under PAL fo

Price: $ 11.09

Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment