Tuesday 26 April 2011

I want to host a 24/7 Online Talk Radio Station. Suggestions?

I want to host a 24/7 Online Talk Radio Station. Suggestions?

I’ve been broadcasting with Blog Talk Radio for over a year and a half and have skimmed a lot of the other huge sites like Live365, UBroadcast.com, ect but either the deals I’ve seen to have a huge station aren’t very excellent or they us jargon I don’t know. Any suggestions?

Answer by Sie Sie
I dont know sorry i dont know bye(PS SORRY)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

DSC06519
online talk radio

Image by DeyOfThePhoenix
December 6, 2010. Lansing Online Radio News lansingonlinenews.com/lansing-online-news-radio/ invited me to talk about 16 Days Lansing www.facebook.com/16DaysLansing.

Megan Spencer from the Coalition Against Sexual Violence coalitionagainstsexualviolence.webs.com/ tied me for the broadcast at WLNZ 89.7FM.

Answer by march26baby2oo8
if u have free long distance it wont cost anything.

Give your answer to this question below!

Real Men Weep In The Dark

Price: $ 9.99

Barry Champlain tells his listeners what he thinks of them. From Talk Radio.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment