Thursday 28 April 2011

What if I remove a non-myspace music player, will it delete option to have a music module?

What if I remove a non-myspace music player, will it delete option to have a music module?

I reckon you can restore modules, but I’m exausted. This is my 3rd account and though I got a music player by Qloud it’s not working well and I want to rub out it, which I know how, but what are the consequence? I want to make the myspace music player show on my profile after I rub out this non-myspace Qloud music player. I could never get the myspace music player to show. Delight help.

Answer by FHisluv2012. (:
You can rub out it, but you will have to go to music, then find songs to place in your “profile playlist”. Though, you can only have up to ten songs on a myspace playlist. Just saying. (:

What do you reckon? Answer below!

iPod Touch, music player
music player

Image by guidosportaal
The music player from my iPod Touch. Nikon D3000 met Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED

How do i change my profile’s ancient music player to new player? I’ve tried so many times but the result is still the same, no change. I’ve tried to clear the cache and the description, but the music player is still ancient. Delight help me, i’m tired of the ancient player.

Answer by ♥Here2HELP♣
I had the same conundrum one day i at random had the new player on my profile when i didnt even pick it then i altered it now i cant get it back.

wonder if it matters what brower you are by?
I did notice in firefox I had the digital player
but now in IE i can only use the Lime player

You could always use a myspace player skin in anticipation of you figure somethin out?

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Music video by Eminem performing Like Toy Soldiers. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2799494. (C) 2004 Aftermath Entertainment/Interscope Records


No comments:

Post a Comment