Tuesday 26 April 2011

Where can I find Information on Moby Dick?

Where can I find Information on Moby Dick?

My assignment is to read Moby Dick and analyze the allegorical scenery of excellent and evil. Though I’m not sure exactly What i’m suppose to be looking for .. What exactly is allegorical scenery? Everywhere are some excellent seats to go that could tell the allegorical scenery of excellent and evil in Moby Dick. Can you tell me some of them? Anything pretaining to this would be a fantastic help.

Answer by Danni
www.google.co.uk haha.
Sparknotes might have some excellent stuff:

http://gsearch.sparknotes.com/search?q=Moby+Dick&searchbg=&template=default&output=xml_no_dtd&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&client=default_frontend&proxystylesheet=default_frontend&site=default_collection

Answer by Emily
dictionary for what allegorical scenery is and try looking it up on the internet yourself and not asking the people of yahoo answers to do your dirty work for you

Answer by Nikki B
The internet

Answer by Dave
http://www.sparknotes.com/lit/mobydick/
http://www.gradesaver.com/moby-dick/

Or if you want to listen to it….
http://librivox.org/moby-dick-by-herman-melville/

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Moby’s House
moby

Image by dennis
Hangin at moby’s

Moby’s house was pretty fantastic.. he had a small party that I got to attend… We played scrabble and had feast and danced in the small dance club downstairs.

Moby was very nice, though I didn’t get to chat with him much at all.

What is the best way to carry a 5 month ancient (16 1/2 pounds) in the moby wrap? How do/did you carry your 5 month ancient? I always feel like if she is facing outward-she is going to fall out.

Answer by Diet C
When we were still by the Moby I carried her facing out.
If we were somewhere that was very crowded then I would carry her facing in, sometimes with the strap covering her head too if we were packed like sardines.
I sometimes felt like she was going to fall out too, but obviously she never did.

Answer by Aly & Becca’s Mommy
My daughter will be 5 months in a few days and I’m already carrying her in the Lotus hold position. She likes this position since she’s able to face outward and observe the world. Though, I only have in that position for about half and hour because I feel that she gets tired since she recently learned to keep her head up right without support. After the half an hour I place her back in the Hug hold and she falls asleep for hours if I keep her there.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Moby and Go On Unite in Budget Protest
Musician has teamed up with the MoveOn.org to protest the budget cuts that recently passed in Washington.
Read more on NBC Los Angeles

the moby video
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment