Wednesday 8 June 2011

Gmail Themes QUESTION :(?

Gmail Themes QUESTION :(?

i have two computers, and when i log onto my gmail on my computer, their are labs and themes in the tabs and I have my calender and my themes activated. when I log onto my additional computer with my same gmail account, the themes dissappear and there aren’t any theme or lab tabs. and i go back to the first computer and I still have the themes. :(

Answer by *gobble gobble*
do you have the same web browser on both computers? Maybe try using multiple browsers on the computer that it doesnt work on. Themes are still new and have a few kinks in them.

Add your own answer in the comments!

gmail-undo-send
gmail labs

Image by denharsh
Useful Gmail labs features to increase productivity. Feel free to use it but give credit to www.shoutmeloud.com

I enabled some new Labs they had and it said if I found I couldn’t load my Gmail to use this additional address they had that would take the labs off. Well I lost that and now I can’t load my email to get to the labs to disable them! Can someone go into their labs and see what the address was that they place on there so I can get back into my email? It would be very much!

Answer by Zombie
Here you go..http://mail.google.com/mail/?labs=0

Give your answer to this question below!
Toshiba Tablet Set to "Thrive"
IRVINE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Toshiba announced the Thrive Tablet, a 10-inch tablet featuring Android 3.1, with a starting price of $ 429. Pre-sales start on June 13.
Read more on Business Wire


No comments:

Post a Comment