Wednesday 8 June 2011

How do I delete my station on yahoo music & create a new one?

How do I delete my station on yahoo music & create a new one?

I do not like the choices of genres I made to my yahoo music station. I would like to delete it & create a new one with new music.

Answer by Deidra C
Go to your task bar at the bottom left hand corner .. click START. Open your CONTROL PANEL. Go to ADD/REMOVE Programs …Find the Program in your list of installed files. DELETE! Then … to make your computer run better, close all windows. Then, click on START again, click on SEARCH … search your local hard drives by typing in Yahoo. This will pull up all of your files and you can see where Yahoo Music is. Then delete them from the list. Restart your computer & install the program you want. Good luck!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Yahoo! Music Homepage
yahoo music

Image by louisvolant
Le billet correspondant est ici : www.abricocotier.fr/3677-yahoo-music-integre-desormais-fl…

McAfee adds TV and music filtering to parental controls software
McAfee has added filtering for internet TV, music and online games to its Family Protection parental controls software.
Read more on PC Advisor

Evanescence – Live Sets@Nissan on yahoo music (HD)The Only One.


No comments:

Post a Comment