Tuesday 7 June 2011

If I am pre-ordering books from amazon, will I get them at the same time if the release dates are different?

If I am pre-ordering books from amazon, will I get them at the same time if the release dates are different?

I want to pre-order 4 books. 1 comes out August 25th, 2 come out in October, and one doesn’t come out until January. They all qualify for free shipping since the order is over $ 25. If I select the free shipping, which will group the items into as few orders as possible, will I have to wait until January to get all 4 books at the same time? Or will amazon ship each one to me when they come out?

Answer by M M
They will ship them to you as they’re released. You bought to their limit, you shouldn’t be charged.

But check with Amazon first! I could be wrong. ;>)

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

My Amazon buys
amazon books

Image by Aine D
Two books I bought with a gift certificate I’d received from my boss. (I also bought the Stitch ‘n Bitch 2008 calendar.)

I had ordered 3 books together, with a standard delivery, a week ago, and have not yet received my books.

I have received one book so far, but not the other two. Last week I had received an email that my books had been ‘shipped’, but I have not yet received my other two books.

I contacted the owners via Amazon, today, regarding this issue.

>But I want to know if it is Normal for my books to be taking so long?

Thank you

Answer by ChristmasElf
It is exceptionally normal for books to take that long. With standard shipping, it takes usually between 14-16 days. The one that already came was early. You needn’t complain. I use Amazon all the time, and that is how it works.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
In a world of Twitter and e-books, prestigious Iowa Writers’ Workshop holds on to tradition
IOWA CITY, Iowa – Inside the 154-year-ancient Victorian home that houses the Iowa Writers’ Workshop, you won’t see many Amazon Kindles. Twitter is viewed as a potentially disastrous distraction. And you can even rage an instructor for mentioning Google in your writing.
Read more on The Canadian Press via Yahoo! Canada News

Amazon Homepage – www.amazon.co.uk Amazon Music – www.amazon.co.uk Amazon MP3′s – www.amazon.co.uk Amazon DVD and Blue Ray – www.amazon.co.uk Amazon Record Games – www.amazon.co.uk Amazon Electronics – www.amazon.co.uk Amazon Books – www.amazon.co.uk Japan 8.9 Earthquake And A Massive Tsunami – News Footage Of Japan 8.9 Earthquake And Tsunami
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment