Thursday 9 June 2011

How can I copy and read my Google Mail in Yahoo?

How can I copy and read my Google Mail in Yahoo?

I have a gmail account, but I want to access and read the e-mail from Google from my Yahoo account. How do I do this?

I also want to copy all the mail that are in the gmail inbox to the Yahoo inbox, and from now on I want the mail sent to gmail to be copied to Yahoo inbox.

Very thankful for any help on this!

Answer by C T
Guide to redirect your email to another account, here:
http://email.about.com/od/gmailtips/qt/Forward_Gmail_Email_to_Another_Email_Address_Automatically.htm

Answer by John Becker
there is an option in yahoo mail where you can redirect or choose gmail account as your first preference.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

google mail
google mail

Image by woocool

I’ve recently requested a friend on Google Mail and I don’t know how to check whether or not she has accepted. How can I find out if she’s added me or not?? x

Answer by Smart Chickenz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/gmail
check your notification in your inbox

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Google to ditch support for older Internet browsers
London: Google is phasing out support for some Internet browsers from later this year. Users of Internet Examiner 7, Safari 3 and Firefox 3.5 and all previous versions will lose some functions from Aug 1.
Read more on SiliconIndia

This record tutorial will teach you how to set up a Gmail account. This will be vital if you wish to use the many programs that Google offers, such as Google Documents, Google Sites, and Google Earth. Please subscribe to our direct, rate our videos, and place comments. If you have any questions or suggestions that you do not want to post directly to our direct, email us at radfordeducation@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment