Thursday 9 June 2011

How can I still download youtube videos?

How can I still download youtube videos?

Up til recently I was able to download videos as mp4s or else download and convert flv files to mpgs and mp3s using sites like keepvid.com and savevid.com. I can’t get any one to work anymore – something to do with java applications apparently. Does anyone know a way that will still let me download videos from youtube? Any advice would be much appreciated!

Answer by Miagi99
um! check again they still work.

Answer by Wally S
There is the download helper plug-in for Firefox at downloadhelper.net

Answer by WisterC
I recommend you a free tool that can help you download youtube record easily. and it can convert the donwloaded record to many portable player or mobile phone. such as, iPod, iPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry and so on.

http://www.youtubetoipod.org/

you can get this tool at here:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oGk7947rtLxE8AGGxXNyoA?p=site%3Awww.youtubetoipod.org%2F+youtube+downloader&fr2=sb-top&fr=siteexplorer&sao=1

Always works for me.

Answer by Jerry
this will help you… use ‘zillatube’ – it gives you excellent quality record/audio and more

it is the simplest (and also the fastest) way.

Zillatube easily download or save videos from Youtube… to your computer, and more (e.g. it will help you convert them, or just watch them easily and smoothly anytime you want).

It works very well – http://www.zillatube.com

Answer by Ken
Unfortunately most record downloaders do not work anymore ever since YouTube made changes to its website. But, you may maybe try VDownloader. It’s 100% free and has more features than any additional YouTube downloader out there. It lets you save and convert videos from YouTube or additional websites with only a single click to any possible format including MP3 and MP4.

If you download the videos in a format compatible with your mobile device, such as your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Nokia or whatever you might use, then you can simply drag them or use a third-party app like iTunes or Floola to take your new videos or music anywhere you go.

If you do not see the link to download videos you may maybe try using the VDownloader Search function: just type the title of the record. Alternatively, you can buy VDownloader Plus and then all videos you watch in any browser can be automatically saved and converted.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Does anyone know of any free online websites that allow you to download just the audio of videos on youtube to place into iTunes for mp3s etc.?
It would be a fantastic help :)
thanks.

Answer by Jam Jam
go to this link and download the program it works really well you can download audio and the record from youtube.

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/harvest/dvd/Free-YouTube-to-iPod-Converter.htm

Answer by Livia A
Download, convert and save videos directly from Youtube and more. Formats AVI, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, WMV, MP3, FLV, MOV, WAV

1. copy the record url (Example: www.youtu . . . .)
2. go to Forinside
3. paste the record url in the url box
4. select format (AVI, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, WMV, MP3, FLV, MOV, WAV)
5. Click download

* Moreover, it can convert community videos on your PC in the formats above.

Use Forinside

Answer by uh huh uh huh uh huh
zamzar.com

You don’t have to download any program.

Answer by B. Like
this can help you… use ‘zillatube’

It will help you to download videos from youtube to your computer, and also help you place them on your iTunes and iPod/iPhone.

This is the fastest (and simplest) way.

1. download the record (it will automatically be saved to your PC)
2. convert the record to mp3
3. drag the mp3 into iTunes, then sync with your ipod.

It works very well…
http://www.question.com/web?q=zillatube&search=search&qsrc=0&o=0&l=dir

Answer by Peter
You may try this record tool, it can help you download and convert youtube record to mp3 audio for iTunes, my friends recommend it to me, it’s simple to use and works pretty well

http://www.youtubetoipod.biz/best-youtube-converter.html

Have a nice day, you can use http://www.question.com to search more answers or email me if you need furter help.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Airwaves: Gaga Galore
A few weeks ago, in the days before Lady Gaga unrestricted her latest album, “Born This Way,” I heard a jaw-dropping map. It was reported that Interscope Records had shipped 2 million copies of the CD to retailers — which seemed like an absolutely absurd number in today’s environment of lukewarm album sales.
Read more on Las Cruces Sun-News

DOWNLOAD THE MP3: tinyurl.com Lyrics and words by Ray Johnson bit.ly Produced by Atomic Beats bit.ly ***LYRICS*** You don’t know me, baby, but I’ve seen you around. It might be kind of crazy, but I’m just new in town. And now I wonder what you’d reckon if I said, hey look I’d like to get your number and a link to your Facebook. Now if I tell you what a nice guy’s supposed to Would that compel you not to scream when I deal with you? You’ll have to promise me you’ll take this news calmly, But honestly, I’m sort of a zombie. I knew you’d be surprised. You can bet that I May not be alive, but I sure as hell ain’t dead inside. What’s with the shotty? I ain’t wishing you harm. You see, I’d try to hold your hand but I’m missing an arm. Brains are all I’ve eaten all week it’s right, But if my heart were still beating, it would beat for you. So let me take you to Wendy’s. You deserve it. Yeah, I’m a zombie, baby. Ain’t nobody perfect. I’ll chase you through the yard and all through the house into the dark. I wanna steal your heart and eat your brains. I’ve never been so right, but if my heart were still beating, it would beat for you. I wanna steal your heart and eat your brains. Baby, sometimes I bite, and you can bet That I’ve got an appetite for creature flesh. I’ll always be near though. You’ll have to accept that When I nibble on your earlobe you might get infected. Cause I fell in like with you and I’m Undead but you make me feel alive. And when I chase you through the burial ground


No comments:

Post a Comment