Thursday 9 June 2011

How to get my pop-up blocker to allow me to join tables on yahoo pool games?

How to get my pop-up blocker to allow me to join tables on yahoo pool games?

My pop up blocker will allow me to enter a pool game room on yahoo but will not allow me to join a table. Just makes a sound tellin me it blocked a pop up

Answer by Kok weng mei W
your computer down wed site got want thing come out ,then you click the thing and you click always allow.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Yahoo! Pool Party
yahoo pool

Image by aymanshamma
Marc gives a shout to the attendees.

When i tried to enter a room in yahoo pool, i was asked to put in a 4-5 random letters to stop SPAM. I did this and then directly under i was asked again.I repeated this 3 times, each time a new code appeared underneath, untill i cuould not see the digit anymore because ther were off the screen!!!!

Answer by ME!
dont put any spaces, and it’s not case sensitive

Answer by Gemman
I dont know i am sorry nid 2 points

Answer by dbjkb
Contact Yahoo directly, evidently a glitch in their new changes. Happening to a lot of us and Yahoo needs to look into this.

Answer by wisecrack_boy
i have the same problem. What’s wrong yahoo? Isn’t it enough to get just one code right and get on with the game? this is so stupid

Add your own answer in the comments!
IPv4 Addresses Dry Up; Brocade Customers Years Ahead With Proven IPv6-Ready Solutions
SAN JOSE, CA–(Marketwire – 06/08/11) – (World IPv6 Day) Spurred by an estimated 22 billion networked devices in use by 2020, government mandates and rapid cloud adoption driving Internet transformation, Brocade (NASDAQ: BRCD – News ) and its customers observed World IPv6 Day with Google, Facebook, Yahoo! and others. Brocade has spent the last decade deriving and sharing best practices by …
Read more on Marketwire via Yahoo! Finance

pogo pool
Video Rating: 0 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment