Tuesday 7 June 2011

yahoo messenger and My Documents start when i turn on my pc?

yahoo messenger and My Documents start when i turn on my pc?

when i start windows (XP) it takes forever to load.after it starts up, it starts loading on the bottom right-hand corner a few programs. among them is yahoo messenger. i looked in msconfig and it is not listed there for startup. also “my documents” opens every time i start my pc.any clues?

Answer by eddixph
maybe this tool can help.
http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

Answer by Arend V
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Nip/System-Nip/Starter.shtml

Just to give you a choice. The additional answerer has excellent program too

Give your answer to this question below!

Yahoo messenger skin
yahoo messenger

Image by Butchicun.com :)
Làm cái chơi xem nào =))

I do not like the new yahoo messenger, it sucks, is there a website to get the ancient yahoo messenger?

Answer by Mike
First, un-install v9 then go here… has all the older versions.

http://filehippo.com/download_yahoo_messenger/

Answer by mark l k
You can also go to a site, called, Ancient Version dot com, it has numerous additional sites besides Yahoo for previous versions! I highly recommend it! That is how I got my “newest version” of classic Instant Messenger! Excellent luck to you!

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
MediaTek brings Yahoo mobile services globally
MediaTek and Yahoo announced a global partnership that will embed Yahoo's services into MediaTek's mobile platform solutions.
Read more on telecomasia.net

I was thinking of a new thought to impress girls with our natural hidden male sensitivity for emergency situations. So I invented the thought of “emoticoncert”. Here you go – the first show. Trust me! It works. Find their favourite song… And they’re in the sack before you can type the begging emoticon. (btw, I tried to make the Y! Messenger window the same size as a YouTube record but I guess compression screws the quality up anyway, ju& #115;t for fun. And the song, so no moron – except the ones who can’ click “show more” – questions, is Michael Andrews feat. Gary Jules – Mad World) (Special thanks to Paula, the audience, and Mariuş, for technical support – also Jutka for the song and Cioară – the very first audience ever) (my blog: www.jeg.stuffo.info – only in Romanian) See next two emoticoncerts unrestricted: The World Is New – www.youtube.com Mistaken – www.youtube.com
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment