Thursday 9 June 2011

My Firefox window shuts down every time i enter yahoo pool, why?

My Firefox window shuts down every time i enter yahoo pool, why?

I have been using the latest version of Firefox. Never seem to have problems, but when I enter yahoo pool the window shuts down. I use kaspersky firewall and have meddled with it but can’t get to yahoo pool. Yahoo is already my home page, and I just can’t figure out what is wrong. Could someone help?

Answer by malindayoungblood
My firefox is not compatible with some of the yahoo applications that I try to use, I have to actually go out to internet explorer to do a lot of things in yahoo try that

What do you think? Answer below!

Yahoo! Pool Party
yahoo pool

Image by aymanshamma

I have found if I go to Internet Options, and click on Settings, then click on View Objects, find Yahoo Pool, right click, and remove, then go back into pool rooms and create a table, that I might have luck by having to re-install Yahoo Pool. But for the most part, I have to go to options when I am in a room, and click on small windows. This will usually let me create a table to play. The table, however, is a small table. If I want to watch someone at another table, I have to hold down the ctrl key to get there. This has become very frustrating, and has made playing, not so fun. I hope Yahoo gets this staightened out before to long.

Answer by Godself
They will only straighten it out if they know about it, AND if they feel they have to. One of the indicators of the severity of the problem is the number of people who complain, and the more that complain the faster it will be fixed, and the better the patch will be.
Therefore I strongly sugggest you place a formal complaint, explaining the problem in full, to Yahoo! Corporate and demand that appropriate action be taken imediately. It wont be, but it will be one more complaint (out of thousands) closer to having it fixed. And that is what you want, right? So get proactive and address the issue now.

Give your answer to this question below!
Worldwide test of next generation internet addresses under way
A WORLDWIDE test was under way yesterday of the next generation of internet addresses designed to replace the dwindling pool of 4.3 billion unique identifiers in the original system.
Read more on Irish Examiner

www.ytrickshots.com a walk through trickshots and how they became what they are today. I started to create trickshots in may 2006, with nothing more then a few basic old school trickshots lurking around, i felt there was much more to be made. as time progressed so did my skill in trickshot creating. and along every step of they way i have been teaching all my techniques and trickshots to anybody who wants to learn them. buliding from basic tricks to the ultimate 16in1 trickshot, set entrily freehand. to learn these trickshots or just to get ideas for yourself, http is the home of TEACHING Trickshots. Thankyou and goodluck . Bundy.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment