Tuesday 7 June 2011

Q&A: Why does Yahoo allow kids under 18 in elections on Y Answers?

Q&A: Why does Yahoo allow kids under 18 in elections on Y Answers?

They don’t have any thought what they’re talking about,all they do is copy and past crap.
Holler for mommy kids your nose needs wiping.

Answer by dictator
You’re right.

Answer by Jim M
This from a person using a “I’m voting for the Hottie” Palin T-shirt as an avatar?

Oh yeah, and it’s spelled P A S T E.

Answer by Datx
I am offended. Why should Yahoo Answers take away my right to question questions about the biased system? That’s silly. I vote next election and so I am trying to get an thought of precedent. I do answer a few questions. Only because in my classes I am taking American History as well as politics and the economy in Social Studies. I also fancy for myself rather smart and like to contribute my knowledge. I do not copy and paste.

Answer by Melanie H
Because its not just the adults who should have a choice. The adults already get the choice that decides who will get the job. Children have every right to post what they reckon on here.

Answer by Teddy
because its the best age to brainwash them, ever notice how bias they are when it comes to anyone been critical of Israel.

Give your answer to this question below!

Yahoo! kids
yahoo kids

Image by Yodel Anecdotal

Just wondering, I barely pay attention to the ages, but noticed a lot of underage public in yahoo answers.

Answer by Not I
It is a violation of the Terms of Service and Underage users should be reported as such

Answer by Ryan E
Your account will get suspended By yahoo police or yahoo answer team.
Ryan

Answer by Kat
Underage in what way? Under the age of 18 or under the require minimum Y!A user age of 13? If there is someone who openly states they are under the age of 13 you need to report them as an underage user. That is to not only protect Yahoo, but to protect the child as well. I was appalled last night when I had to report a post made by a girl who is only ten years of age. She posted a picture of herself and her friend and questioned public who was cuter. I wonder if her parents knew (or even cared) their child was plastering pictures of herself and her friend on the internet, soliciting opinions from strangers about her physical appearance.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Mavericks' Kidd nearing final run
Returning to Dallas has agreed Jason Kidd's career new life. He still hopes it ends with a championship.
Read more on Yahoo! Sports via Yahoo! Sports

This record was featured on Yahoo.com’s front page April 18, 2009. It was the kids first gig collectively, record has received over 735000 views on the Yahoo site. Featuring 9 yr ancient Vocalist Vincent Fondale, 11 yr ancient Alex Raz on lead guitar, 9 yr ancient Joey Sampson on drums, 12 yr ancient Alexis Shook on bass, and 13 yr ancient Anthony Fondale on keyboards. The band is from Cleveland Ohio, for more info go to www.vincentfondale.com or www.myspace.com/alexrazrocks
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment