Wednesday 8 June 2011

Can document files be saved on CD-R Audio?

Can document files be saved on CD-R Audio?

I need to save document files to CD (files made in Word Perfect 9 or Word97). The only CD I have at hand to use is a CD-R Audio. May I save document files to this type of CD successfully?

Answer by Kit
yes you can. if your using windows, when you place in the blank cd you will get a prompt. from there drag your files and burn.
also i suggest you buy a flash drive. I saw a 2gb drive for 9 dollars at walmart

Give your answer to this question below!

I found WMP to be reasonably rubbish, it will play in my car but not on my computer. I’m on vista by the way.

Answer by Obbiwan
I used some softwares. I reckon the best one is Nero. I didn’t find a software excellent as Nero.

Answer by JtotheEremy
Nero would be the best and most well loved in my opinion
gives brief discription of each burning function as well

also some CD’s just suck in certain players, so maybe you may maybe try a differant brand.

Excellent luck to ya.

Answer by AJAY
nero 6 ultra is quick, light weight and best software for burning(except blu-ray)

Answer by Maxa S
Ciao
Try Free Audio CD Burner from
http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/harvest/dvd/Free-Audio-CD-Burner.htm

Answer by Smith
you can try RZ Audio Converter, it can burn and convert any videos and audios to Audio CD, MP3 CD(some car support MP3), etc.

Work well, you can download it from:

http://www.rzaudioconverter.com

Hope it can help you.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Westport Announces Intention to Buy Emer S.p.A. of Italy
~Accretive Acquisition of Global Natural Gas Systems Provider Expands Westport’s Juniper Engines Business; Talks Call Life Held Today to Discuss~ VANCOUVER , June 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ – Westport Innovations Inc. (TSX: WPT.to – News ) (NASDAQ: WPRT – News ), a global leader in alternative fuel, low-emissions transportation technologies, today announced that it has entered into a share …
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance

Music record by R. Kelly featuring Soweto Spiritual Singers the theater Sign Of A Victory. (C) 2010 JIVE Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
Record Rating: 4 / 5


No comments:

Post a Comment